COSTA RICA TRAVEL (TrueNomads) Here is my pick for the best beaches in Costa Rica, a country that will always stick in my mind (and heart) as one of my favorite places in the world.
Yes, Costa Rica has amazing low-budget-friendly beaches, beautiful, untouched rain forests and countless exotic animals, but the reason I fell in love with it is because it was the very first country I ever traveled abroad to.
Basically, Costa Rica is directly responsible for the permanent nomadic lifestyle I have today.
The best beaches in Costa Rica are a wonderful mix of hippies, surfers, scuba divers, yogies and nature lovers, and if you happen to be all of these things, you’re in heaven! All of Costa Rica’s beaches would take a life time to discover, but thankfully you can easily find one perfectly suited to you, and be able to maintain a low budget in paradise!
I fell in love with the beaches of Manuel Antonio, the cloud forests of Monteverde and The volcano of Arenal. Costa Rica invented and perfected the “pura vida” vibe, that all nations should strive for. This post is dedicated to highlighting all of the world-class beaches in Costa Rica for low budget holidays, that you wont want to miss!
10 Best Beaches in Costa Rica according to TrueNomads:
1. Manuel Antonio (Central Pacific coast, Quepos, Puntarenas)
2. Playa Uvita (South Pacific coast, Puntarenas)
3. Tortuguero (Northern Caribbean, Limón)
4. Playa Jaco (Central Pacific coast, Puntarenas)
5. Playa Tamarindo (North Pacific coast, Guanacaste)
6. Mal Pais (Nicoya Peninsula, Puntarenas)
7. Cahuita (Caribbean coast, Limón)
8. Montezuma (Nicoya Peninsula, Puntarenas)
9. Playa Gandoca in Manzanillo (Caribbean coast, Limón)
10. Playa Cocles (Caribbean coat, Limón)