QCOSTARICA – A slight slowdown was seen compared with the data for February, inflation in the last twelve months was 3.05%, a monthly variation of 0.15% was recorded in March.
From a statement issued by the National Institute of Statistics and Census of Costa Rica:
- Consumer Price Index, based on July 2006 March 2015
- The National Institute of Statistics and Census reports on the main results of the Consumer Price Index for the month of March 2015.
- The overall level of the consumer price index in March was 170.812, which represents a variation of 0.15% compared with the index for February (with a value of 170.560).
- The prices of goods and services in the month of March recorded an increase of 0.15% compared to those observed in the month of February.
- The CPI consumption basket consists of 292 goods and services, of which 56% saw price increases compared to the previous month, 33% decreased, and the remaining 11% remained unchanged.