COSTA RICA TRAVEL — As we approach to the holiday season, many start thinking about places to go.
For those how have pets, the situation is complicated there isn’t always someone to leave them with, and not all hotels/resorts accept them.
The website “Hola Es Lola” has put together a list of hotels/resorts in Costa Rica where pets are accepted.
Please note that the following list is neither complete and its accuracy should be verified by contacting the hotel directly. Also, it is important to remember that at the time of booking to inquire about the hotel’s policy on pets, because every hotel has different rules.
- Adventure Inn, San José. Reservations: 2239-2633
- Hotel Mirador Pico Blanco. Reservations:2289-6197
- Turrialtico Lodge. Reservations: 2538-1111.
- Arenal Rooms. 2467-1002.
- Posada Río Celeste: Río Celeste. Reservations: 8356-0285, 8978-2676.
- Indalo Hotel Boutique, Puerto Viejo, Limón. Reservations: 2750-0826.
- Hotel Villa Creole, Playa Jacó. Reservations: 2643-5151.
- Hotel Amapola, Jacó. Reservations: 2643-1343.
- Hotel La Colina, Manuel Antonio. Reservations: 6101-6007.
- Hotel California, Manuel Antonio. Reservations: 2277-1234.
- Hotel Bahía Azul. 2743-8294, Reservations: 8886-7435.
- Hotel Sámara Beach. Reservations: 2656-0518.
For those who don’t want to travel with their pets, there are also pet hotels, ie where you can drop them off and they are cared for.
- Villa de perros: Santa Ana. More info at 8325-5946, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HotelParaMascotasVillaDePerros/info
- Hotel Mi Amigo Fiel. More info at: 2260-1791
- Perruguardería Hotel. More info at: 7076-3849.
Please use the comments section below to add pet friendly places.