If you have to drive into San José this week, no to worry, there is vehicular restrictions this week.
The restrictions were suspended last week (Monday Dec 24) and will return next Monday (Jan 7).
The fine for violating the vehicular restriction is ¢47.000 colones and applies to vehicles circulating from Monday to Friday (save holidays) as follows:
- Mondays plates ending in 1 and 2
- Tuesdays plates ending in 3 and 2
- Wednesdays plates ending in 5 and 6
- Thursdays plates ending in 7 and 8
- Fridays plates ending in 9 and 0