Have you ever dreamed of the perfect place to live or retire with a great lifestyle? You have found it and Christopher Howard will introduce you to it.
Costa Rica is a unique tropical retirement paradise which offers inexpensive living and retirement; affordable first-world medical care for retirees; the opportunity to start over; lots of great outdoor sports for retirees; every imaginable activity for Boomers, retirees and other expats to stay busy and happy; stunning scenery with sun-soaked, beautiful beaches and spectacular mountains.
Add to all this a peaceful nation with political stability and year round spring-like weather in the Central Valley, the friendly people who actually like Americans and it is easy to see why Costa Rica has become tops on the list of expatriate and Baby Boomer retirement havens. More Americans live and retire here per capita than any other country outside of the United States. They can’t be wrong!
Christopher Howard is a straight-shooter who will will show and tell you about the upside and downside.
- A place to retire with DIGNITY where you can live your retirement dream
- FIRST-CLASS health care at a fraction of the price you pay at home and mecca for medical tourism. Costa Ricans have a HIGHER longevity rate than the U.S. and The World Health Organization rates Costa Rica ABOVE the U.S
- YEAR-ROUND spring-like weather in the Central Valley
- LOW utility bills and home taxes (.25 percent of declared value)
- UNTARNISHED international image. How often do you hear bad things in the news about Costa Rica? Only good news!
- Latin America’s oldest and most STABLE democracy
- NO army and NO terrorism. Costa Rica has NO enemies. Money spent on “cradle to grave” universal health care and education.
- VALUE real estate investments. Costa Rica is considered one of the world’s BEST emerging real estate markets and HIGHLY-DESIRED warm weather destination like Hawaii. Many properties are in locations with BREATHTAKING views
- MORE Americans residents proportionately than any country in the world
- A TIGHTLY-KNIT large expatriate community
- The ONLY country in Latin America with a time-tested organization in place that helps retirees with everything you need to know to make the move from A to Z
- EXCELLENT quality of life
- GOOD communications with high-speed internet in many areas
- Tax SAVINGS
- OPPORTUNITIES for entrepreneurs of all ages
- Super FRIENDLY people who like Americans
- MANY people who speak English (Chris will give you short cuts for Speaking Spanish)
- 1000s of activities to stay busy and HAPPY. Costa Ricans are the HAPPIEST people in the world and it just may rub off on you.
- A nature lovers Disneyland
- AFFORDABLE hired help
- The pure BEAUTY of the country
- Fantastic beaches and WARM water
- Latin America’s #1 tourist destination according to Travel Weekly Magazine
- Many American products and services AVAILABLE.
- A — USER-FRIENDLY country for Americans
- CHEAP fruits and vegetables all year
- EXCELLENT and AFFORDABLE public transportation
- Any so many MORE intangibles
Source: Live in Costa Rica