Whether you fancy the men in army fatigues, a police officer in their blue informs, or a handsome fireman with the bright yellow gear, you cannot deny that there is something incredibly alluring about a man in uniform—whatever uniform that may be. Why, it doesn’t even have to be one of these three either! Let’s throw a woman in scrubs, a stewardess, or even a woman in a business suit and you’ve also got the potential for some interesting conversation!
Whatever the case may be, people are drawn to individuals in a uniform and they flock to websites like UniformDating.com with the hopes of finding their own uniformed professional to woo. However, little do these people realize is that it takes a particular type of person to be able handle the what goes along with dating someone with a demanding profession such as these (because let’s face it, the professions that require a uniform usually involves a fair amount of stress).
If you are curious about uniformed dating and think it may be something you could see yourself doing, allow us to shed some light on the pros and cons of actually being on the arm of someone in a uniform.
- Not to state the obvious, but we will throw this out there right off the bat—you can check out a uniformed hottie without being too creepy about it. How many times have you ogled the group of firemen outside of the fire department as they washed the fire truck? Or how many times have you checked out the army guys as they come go by in their fatigues? Oh yeah, there is no use in denying it… We know you check them out!
- Typically a uniformed professional will have to be in shape so that they can carry out their duties to the best of their abilities. You don’t want a policeman running out of breath as he is chasing down a gunman, right?
- People in uniform tend to command respect wherever they go, and by association since you are their girlfriend or spouse, you will get respect as well. Some people will even thank you for your partner’s role in keeping the community safe. Now if that isn’t an ego boost!
- They understand the importance of rules and organization, which is a big plus if you’re a stickler for that sort of thing.
- There is a lot of risk associated with working a uniformed profession. Think about it, whether you are fighting crime, fire, terrorists, flying a plane safely, or even holding someone’s life in your hands, it is a risky business and let’s not forget the amount of stress can be insane too!
- They are going to have admirers. Just as much as you admire your someone special in uniform, chances are there are going to be plenty of other’s who are ogling them too. You might feel a big of jealousy, but you shouldn’t let it get the best of you—especially when they come home to you every night.
- Say good bye to planning a date night. People who wear a uniform are usually committed to their careers and because of that, they are at the mercy of the job. So, you better forget planning for a vacation too far in advance. Their time off isn’t guaranteed, no matter how much advance notice they give. You will quickly learn how to be a vacationer on the fly. To be frank, sometime that’s spontaneous vacations are the best anyway!
- By the end of the day and they come home, you better have a strong stomach because they will smell something terrible. It’s not because they don’t bathe on a regular basis, it’s because their jobs are demanding and they will be doing active stuff on a regular basis. Think about it, they are running around, carrying heavy gear (military), going in and out of smoky buildings (firemen), dealing with bodily functions (doctors/nurses), or being cramped in a small area for long periods of time (pilots), they aren’t going to be smelling very fresh. If you can handle a bit of body odor, then you should be golden.
UniformDating.com and other sites like it are the perfect opportunity for singles like yourself to meet and interact with the men and women in uniform of their dreams. All you have to do is decide to sign up.