The Consejo Nacional de Vialidad (Conavi) informs passage on the Ruta 32 through the Parismina river. Work crews built a temporary access road to allow trucks to move to and from San José and the Caribbean port.
However, problems continue on seven roads that continue closed:
- Ruta 1, between San Luis y Bijagual;
- Ruta 229, in Jardín en Dota;
- Ruta 708, between Bajos del Toro and Silencio;
- Ruta 225, in Tucurrique and Pejivalle.
- Ruta 320, between Tarcolitos and Bijagual;
- Ruta 906, entering Tronadora headed to río Chiquito, betwee Tilarán and San Carlos.
- Ruta 150, over the Caimital bridge, Guancaste
The roads with “paso regulado” (partial closures) are:
- Ruta 142, between Nuevo Arenal and La Represa (the dam);
- Ruta 622, in Salinas de Puntarenas
- Ruta 2, in La Guaria de Buenos Aires de Puntarenas
- Ruta 14 in the area of Las Gaviotas de Golfito
We will be updating this list of road closures and other major transit problems regularly.