We believe quality information should be accessible to all and that’s why we publish under a Creative Commons license, which allows anyone, anywhere to republish our articles.
We publish under Creative Commons. We believe in a free flow of information.
So unless otherwise noted, you can republish our articles online or in print for free. You just have to credit us and link to us, and you can’t edit our material or sell it separately.
Republishing guidelines, for print and online
- Unless you have express permission from the author, you can’t edit our material, except to reflect relative changes in time, location and editorial style. If you need to materially edit our content please contact us.
- You have to credit Q Costa Rica — ideally at the top of the article — with a link back to either our home page, Q Costa Rica or (preferably) the specific article URL on the Q Costa Rica website.
- It’s OK to put our articles on pages with ads, but you can’t sell our material separately.
- You can republish individual articles, but you can’t systematically republish all of our articles.
- Our articles are licensed under Creative Commons — Attribution/No derivatives, which explain the legal details. If you have questions, please contact us.
Please feel free to share, and let us know your thoughts in the comments below.