Saturday, 28 November 2020
Home Tags IMF loan to Costa Rica

Tag: IMF loan to Costa Rica

This is how the tax on ATM transactions would work

(QCOSTARICA) Costa Rica president Carlos Alvarado on Thursday outlined the proposed new taxes that would be imposed in order to obtain a US$2.25 billion dollar loan from the International Monetary Fund (IMF). In addition, there is an increase in income tax for monthly earnings of...

IMF disbursed US$521.7 million to Costa Rica

(QCOSTARICA) The International Monetary Fund (IMF) disbursed us$521.7 million Costa Rica, this September 15, of the fast loan approved by the Legislative Assembly on August 27. The Government will use 90% of these resources to exchange external debt for internal debt, and the remaining 10%...

Costa Rica at the gates of a tax on banking transactions

(QCOSTARICA) The economic stability proposal that the Government will present to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), to obtain financing of about USs$2.25 billion dollars, contemplates the introduction of four taxes in order to increase the income of the public sector. The first of the new...

TRENDING - 10 MOST POPULAR

Log In

Forgot password?

Forgot password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Log in

Privacy Policy

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.