Last month we reported the cache of liquor, more than 1.000 bottles, in the Legislative Assembly cellar. The decision to auction it off was made public this week.
According to the director of the Legislaure, Antonio Ayales, there was thought of donating the money, but the Constitution does not allow it.
On auction will be:
- 324 bottles of Red Label whiskey
- 177 bottles of Old Par and Chivas Regal
- 157 bottles of rosé wine
- 88 bottles of champagne
- 84 bottles ofwhite wine
- 83 bottles of rum
- 64 bottles of red wine
- 58 bottles of Vodka
- 34 bottles of Cherry Cream Dry Sack
- 7 bottles of French cognac
- 23 bottles of aperitif Noilly Prat
- 23 bottles of Campari aperitif
- 19 Black Label Whiskey
No details of when and the auction will be has been made public yet.