Q COSTA RICA TRAVEL / If you are a UK resident, here is your chance to win a fantastic 16-night wildlife holiday for two to Costa Rica with Exodus Travels – and see the photos from the trip published in Guardian Travel.
The Competition is open to all photographers (both amateur and professional).
Guardian Travel’s monthly readers’ photography competition is an opportunity for you to share your journeys around the world, and for us to showcase your work in a monthly online gallery. UK residents and winners of each month’s competition will receive a £200 (US$245) voucher to be redeemed against an Exodus Travels holiday.
The overall 2017 winner will win a 16-night Discover Costa Rica holiday for two with Exodus Travels, worth £2,519pp (US$3,060). Included are 14 nights in eco-friendly lodges and hotels, travel by minibus – sometimes on dirt roads – and by boat, some meals, all transport and activities, plus flights from London.
• The prize is: two places on Exodus Travels’ Discover Costa Rica trip, including flights from any London airport.
• The prize is subject to availability and travel must be taken before 31 December 2018
• The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary.
• Prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
• Winner and guests are responsible for ensuring that they have valid travel documents and adequate insurance.
• Unless stated otherwise the prize excludes airport transfers , food, drink, spending money and any other costs.
• Bookings are subject to availability.
You will need to enter your shots via GuardianWitness. Photographer Paul Goldstein will judge the monthly entries and the overall winner.