Guanacaste, Costa Rica (PRWEB) – With a 128% increase in inquires and sales over the first 90 days of 2015 vs. 2014, the exclusive Hacienda Club, a luxury fractional Private Residence Club at Hacienda Pinilla in Guanacaste, Costa Rica has set the bar for fractional Residence Clubs in Latin and Central America.
The Hacienda Club, launched in 2013, has seen a dramatic increase in people inquiring and purchasing at the exclusive Residence Club, with 4 new owners since January 2015. The rest of the Hacienda Pinilla Beach & Resort is also seeing an uptick in real estate activity with 11 custom homes currently being built within the 4,500-acre Costa Rican Beach Resort.
Once again gaining steam, particularly in destinations like Costa Rica and Mexico, fractional ownership is proving to be the more financially savvy way to own and buy a vacation home today. But many people wonder, what exactly is fractional ownership and why is it called the smarter way to own?
Commonly misinterpreted as “timeshare,” fractional Private Residence Clubs are certainly not timeshare. According to Deborah Landon of Palms International Real Estate, “This is not your father’s “timeshare.” As a matter of fact, it’s quite the opposite.”
Ms. Landon adds, “Simply put: you buy into a luxurious vacation home at a fraction of the price and you can use it as much as you want when it’s available. You split maintenance costs with other owners and a dedicated staff takes care of the work and details, while you sip margaritas at the beach club with friends and family.”
From Aspen to Argentina, Mexico to Costa Rica, prudent buyers are opting into a share of a $1M+ luxury vacation home with deeded and titled share prices typically ranging from $100,000 to $150,000.
At The Hacienda Club, owners enjoy stunning 3 and 4 bedroom, hacienda style villas in a gated golf and beach resort on Costa Rica’s Pacific Coast with ownership starting at only $98,000 for a one-eighth deeded share. The Club villas have $100,000 in interiors, golf and beach club membership and a golf cart equipped for surfboard racks.
Here are the top 5 reasons Palms International Real Estate gives for using fractional ownership to buy your vacation home in Costa Rica:
1. The Almighty Dollar – People used to buy second homes hoping for gains in equity to justify their purchase. For a dream home that is only used 5-6 times a year, paying a fraction of the price is simply a smarter use of money. For less than $100,000, Owners can enjoy a lavishly furnished Villa and all the amenities, with a lot left over in their bank accounts.
In addition, monthly costs like maintenance, property taxes, and utilities are all divided by the number of owners, saving each owner tens of thousands of dollars a year in expenses.
2. No Hassles – With the purchase of a second home, especially abroad in countries like Costa Rica or Mexico, homeowners are responsible for upkeep, bills, and annoyances that take away from vacation time. The Club staff takes care of these worries so that owners can actually relax on their vacation, spending time at the beach or on the links.
3. The Wow Factor – Although many people dream of owning a vacation home in places like Costa Rica or Mexico, most can’t afford the home they really want. With Fractional Ownership, for much less money you get a new home, new interiors and a full-staff built right in. Forget the fixer-upper, and get the quality home most only dream of.
4. Services – With Residence Clubs, homes are kept in perfect condition and are ready for owners each and every time they arrive, down to the fridge being stocked. A Club Concierge is available to book reservations, tee times, and spa treatments too. Maid service keeps the residences pristine at all times. Owners can leave the beds unmade and dishes in the sink. With fractional Residence Clubs it’s no worries, no hassles, just relax and enjoy.
5. Exchanges and Adventures – Most luxury fractional Residence Clubs have exchange programs that allow Owners from one Club to exchange weeks with Owners from similar Clubs. So instead of heading to Costa Rica each year 4-5 times, other luxurious getaways in locations like Bermuda, Mexico or Italy are available.
With Palms International Real Estate’s Top 5 Reasons and so many more, the benefits of fractional ownership through Private Residence Clubs are hard to ignore. The success of the luxurious Hacienda Club at Hacienda Pinilla, Costa Rica is the perfect picture of why so many are considering fractional ownership, the smarter way to own.