The Q is always looking for interesting stories and reports. And now you can make money doing what you like to do, write.
To become a contributor send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we offer are:
1. General contribution. There is no monetary remuneration for this type of contribution, but offer a by-line and link back to your website or blog.
2. Articles (Paid) discussing current or recent news of either general interest or of a specific topic (i.e. business, political, travel, real estate or technology). It can contain photographs, accounts, statistics, graphs, recollections, interviews, polls, debates on the topic, etc. The writer can also give facts and detailed information following answers to general questions like who, what, when, where, why and how.
3. Featured Articles (Paid) are detailed pieces of writing which explore a range of issues, opinions, experiences and ideas. Feature articles provide readers with a written analysis of a certain topic. These articles are intended to serve readers with the writer’s interpretation of a story, unlike news stories, which simply provide the facts.
4. Human Interest Stories (Paid) that appeal to emotions. These stories usually include anecdotes to make the reader sympathize with people in the story. The anecdotes may include biographical data or achievements of individuals who are considered underdogs of society.
5. Profile Articles (Paid) often a reporter’s interpretation of a person. You may use question-and-answer sessions to paint a better portrait of the profiled person. Additional sources such as family members and friends may also be quoted in these stories to show how others feel about the individual.
6. Essay (Paid) focusing on a single subject. Many writers infuse personal narratives into these essays. Some essay examples include literary criticism, arguments and recollections. Many literary magazines include essays.
7. Informative (Paid) features contain more research. They are written to provide the reader with the knowledge that is necessary to do a task or avoid danger.
8. Humor Pieces (Paid) that take current events and put a funny twist on the story with their articles.
Although we listed some examples of types of contributions we accept, our acceptance is not limited to the list.
Contributing to the Q is easy. If you are accepted as a contributor we will set up access for you where you can upload your content. If the content is approved and published, you get paid. You can contribute as often or as little as you wish.
Legal mumbo jumbo, by being accepted as a contributor or being able to post your unpublished content does not mean you will get paid. YOU ONLY GET PAID IF WE PUBLISH YOUR CONTENT. Nor does it mean you are employed or work for QCostarica.com.
Once we publish your content it becomes the exclusive property of QCostarica.com and depending on your arrangement you may or may not publish in any other media. We checked with our lawyer who is currently in preventive detention in the San Sebastian jail and he says the foregoing legalese is OK with him.
For more on being a contributor send an email to email@example.com