The Santa Ana Parrish (Parroquia de Santa Ana), was built between 1870 and 1880. Due to damage from earthquakes, the structure has seen some changes, such as the towers and cedar doors, but it retains the traditional beauty of a time past.

Fotos Aereas Costa Rica Mayo 2015

Stay up to date with the latest stories by signing up to our newsletter, or following us on Facebook.