The 2nd Craft Beer Festival (II Festival de Cerveza Artesanal) will take place Saturday, April 20, at Avenida Escazú, providing an excellent opportunity for all in Costa Rica to know the concept of craft beer.
The event is organizrd by the Asociación de Cerveceros Caseros Artesanales de Costa Rica, with the support of Restaurantes Product-C. The event takes place between 11am and 7pm.
This festival is designed to provide the versatility that exists in the world of beer, with an educational approach, while the participants will have fun and relax in a pleasant atmosphere accompanied good music.
Tickets are now on sale. Cost is ¢15.000 colones and you must 18 years of age and over. The price of admission includes:
- Tasting of all the beers at the festival (at least 15 different craft beers) in samples of 4 oz
- T-shirt, passport, glass commemorative decal.
- Access to educational lectures and awards of II National Tournament Homemade Beer
Tickets can only be purchased pre-sale licensed premises. No tickets will be sold at the event.
- Product C: Avenida Escazú. Tel: 2288-5570. Web: www.product-c.com
- TicoBirra: diagonal a la Artística carretera principal a Pavas. Tel: 2296-3486. Web: www.ticobirra.com
- La Bodega de Chema: 125 Sur Casa Italia, Av 10, Calle 29. Tel: 2280-7339. Web: www.bodegadechema.com
- Costa Rica Craft Brewing: 800 oeste de Riteve en Tejar de Cartago. Tel: 2573-3724. Web: www.beer.cr