(QTRAVEL) QCR blogger Miles Demars-Rote with Under30Experiences, a travel company that provides experiential trips in more than a dozen places throughout the world, with focus on Costa Rica, is currently looking to hire a Costa Rican travel guide.
Want to get paid to show the beautiful country of Costa Rica to small groups of young adults? Then join this group
For immediate placement for ICT Certified tour guides to lead trips throughout the Arenal & Manuel Antonio areas of Costa Rica.
- ICT Certified (Instituto Costarricense de Turismo)
- Age 21-35
- Preferred experience in Manuel Antonio National Park and Arenal National Park
- Bi-lingual Spanish / English
- Has cultural knowledge about USA / Canada, can relate to our travelers
- Previous Tour Manager Experience with Gadventures, Contiki, STA, Intrepid, or Gecko would be nice
- Blogging & social media is a bonus but you MUST have strong social skills
Send an email to the following address with why you want to work for us: email@example.com
The U30X team is made up of entrepreneurial go-getters, tour guides, travel bloggers, professional photographers, yogis, and all-around awesome humans.